Monday, March 4, 2013

PRE-ORDER TIME! LIKE A BOOKMARK?


Pre-orders are critical to an author's viability. They help determine the amount of publisher support a writer gets, the size of the print run, and whether there is enough momentum to consider another book.

My friend Sophie Perinot, author of "Sister Queens," explains the importance of pre-orders in her post on "From the Write Angle: Not All Sales are Created Equal--What Your Writer Friends Wish You Knew But Are Too Polite to Tell You." 

Today is the last day before the official North American release. I would love it if you could pre-order THE CHALICE. Amazon, Barnes&Noble, Indie Next, iTunes, Mysterious Bookshop. Doesn't matter which you choose.

Anyone who pre-orders, please send me an email at tudorscribe@gmail.com and I will pop a bookmark in the mail to you. Postage is on me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment