Monday, May 9, 2022

Join Me on May 12th at One of My Fun Online Events

I'm launching my novel THE FUGITIVE COLOURS with an in-person event in Woodstock, NY, on May 14th.

But also I am doing two exciting online events on Thursday, May 12th, and I'd love to include you at one--or both!
 
The first event is an online panel on historical fiction. I'll be joined by superb novelists Finola Austin (Bronte's Mistress), EM Powell (Canterbury Murder), Eva Stachniak (The School of Mirrors), and Cristina Loggia (Lucifer's Game).

The event is from 7 to 8 BST (GMT), which means that it's perfect for people in the UK. But anyone from all over the world can attend. (That's beginning at 2 pm EST and 11 am PST)

To register for the free event, click here.




The second event is a Facebook party from 5 pm to 7 pm EST, organized by Amy Bruno of Historical Fiction Virtual Book Tours. I'll read a little, announce the giveaway winners, and do an interview with fellow author Peter Andrews, who is an acclaimed writing coach. I plan to be on the front porch of my 1908 farmhouse in the Catskills. And I've asked four talented authors of new or upcoming books to stop by:

Evie Hawtrey (Sophie Perinot) on 'And By Fire'
Mariah Fredericks on 'The Lindbergh Nanny'
Ellen Marie Wiseman on 'The Lost Girls of Willowbrook'
Kris Waldherr on 'Unnatural Creatures'

You are all officially invited. I'd love to see you drop by. Click here to sign up and get the reminder: https://www.facebook.com/events/1180762386069959




And if you ARE local and would like to come to the Woodstock event on the 14th, you can get more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment